As we know that tattoos are for life, what will make you spend lot of money, time and energy to remove it if you end up regretting after tattooing. Here are some tips to prepare for your new tattoo.
1. Make sure what pattern you need, and tattoo type stlye and position
2. Prepare the pattern which is as complete and clear as possible or you can consult your tattoo artist before tattooing
3. Drink lots of water.
It’s important to stay hydrated during the process and you should drink plenty of water beforehand. Being well hydrated is always a good idea but in this particular case, it helps you last longer and heal quicker afterwards.
4. Sleep well night before, keep spirit high and keep strength.
Being well rested will make you less twitchy and you’ll end up with cleaner (and straighter!) lines.
5.Don't drink before tattooing
6. Eat well, avoid fasting.
Your body is going to need the energy, especially when your instinct is going to be to tense up during the painful parts of the tattoo.
7. Make sure there is no wound on the position to be tattooed.
8. Wear right clothes, loose and convenien clothing if the frist choice. It may not necessarily happen but ink from the stencil can definitely end up on your T shirt, wearing new cloth with light color is inadvisable.
9. Take something to distract yourself. Bring your phone and charger loaded up with something to watch during tattoo process.