Tattoo thermal printer allows the tattoo artist or professional to copies designs onto stencil paper and then transfer it onto skin. A thermal printer is a type of printer that uses a heated thermal printhead pressed against a medium to produce black text or images, no need ink or toner, significantly boost overall efficiency.
How To Use LifeBasis Thermal Tattoo Stencil Printer?
Follow below steps to finish your first try.
1. Plug the power cord into an available power outlet. When the machine is in standby, you will hear a "doo" sound. All parameter items can be set when the machine is in standby.
2. Place transfer paper and pattern paper.
Remove the protective sheet (the one between white and blue paper), and then tear off the yellow backing sheet. keep the white paper on top and blue paper down, pull them through the input and close the cover.
3. Place the transfer pattern document (need to keep it face down) and then press "COPY" button one the operation panel.
4. To make sure you get the best result, pay attention to the difference between mirror and photo model (just direction difference). Set the required parameters before transfer.
Deepness 1: The key is to set the copied documents by Deepness 1. suitable for printing patterns with lighter lines effect. When Deepness 1 works, Deepness 2 goes off.
Deepness 2: The key is to set the copied documents by Deepness 2, deepness II is for printing patterns with darker lines effect. When Deepness 2 works, Deepness 1 goes off.
5.If you want to stop the copy task, press the "Stop" button.
Thermal tattoo stencil printer operation video:
LifeBasis Tattoo Stencil Transfer Machine Trouble Shooting
1.tattoo transfer machine prints random line or black lines
Solution: reset the transfer machine to default setting & clean roller regularly.
how to reset it to default setting?
a) Press the "stop" button for 3 seconds, then you will hear a beep;
b) Press the "mirror" button;
c) Press the "copy" button.
2. Transfer paper get stuck.
Solution: paper get stuck when the machine is overheating, please wait for the machine to cool down, and then you can use it again.
3. The tattoo transfer paper get jammed during printing.
Pls don't remove the yellow backing paper when printing. See below picuture. No. 4 yellow paper sheet.
4..How to solve tattoo machine wrinkles up the transfer paper?
1)Please let the machine rest for a few seconds after 1-2 sheets transfer, because overheat temperature will melt the transfer paper.
2)Besides, the quality of the transfer papers will also lead to this problem, we kindly recommend trying other transfer papers.
5. Printing is incomplete.
Reason: 1) the pattern to be printed comes with a large area of shadow , the tranfer paper got jammed. 2) the tranfer paper is not placed correctly.
Solution: Replace the stencil transfer paper. keep the yellow paper on top.
6.Tattoo stencils come out very light.
Solution: Turn on printer and let it warm up before running throug stencil!