Life Basis Professional Ultrasonic Cleaner, 42KHz Sonic Cleaning Stainless Steel, 750ML
With A Gentle Punch Which Generates 42,000Hz of Ultrasonic Energy Wave, Life Basis Ultrasonic Cleaner Can Remove The Smallest Dirt From the Objects, such as Jewelry, Eyeglasses, Watches, Dentures, Dental Tools Gently in Minutes, a Small and Portable Ultrasonic Cleaner which Makes Your Items Look Brand New again.
Top 5 Reasons To Get Life Basis Professional Ultrasonic Cleaner
1. 【STRONG EFFECT】: Digital ultrasonic cleaner with power 42,000Hz, The ultrasonic vibrations remove the smallest dirt from the surface of the object,Gentle clean that won't harm your valuables.
2. 【EASY OPERATION】: Simply ON / OFF with light indicator, it will then make a light BUZZ sound. 3 mins auto-OFF after clean . In professional places, You can use special clean liquid. Note: After 10 minutes of continuous work, need to rest for 10 minutes to cool down to prevent burning of the machine.
3. 【CAPACITY】: Large tank of 750ML(max 600ml) for Jewelry, Eyeglasses, Watches, Dentures, Dental tools and more Cleaning. Suitable for 600ML capacity meet household and personal daily cleaning needs.
4.【SMART DESIGN】: The stainless Ultrasonic Cleaner has a unique design - also a great decoration for the home. Has 3 different cleaning cycles (1.5/3/5 minutes). Note: After 10 minutes of continuous work, need to rest for 10 minutes to cool down to prevent burning of the machine.
5. 【BUY WITH SAFETY】: Life Basis gives 1-year warranty for the ultrasonic cleaner. Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem. We will reply you during 24 hours.
Tank Capacity: 750ml Maximum:600ml
Power Supply: 26 W AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
36 W AC 100-120 V , 50/60 Hz
50 W AC 220-240 V , 50/60 Hz
Digital Timer Settings: 1.5 min, -3 min. -5 min.
Frequency: 42,000 Hz Tank Material : Stainless steel SUS304
Unit Size: 22.2*15.3*14.1 cm(8.7*6.0*5.5 inch)
Net Weight: 1.0 KG(2.8 lb)
Washed my glasses and rings. The glasses feel cleaner and the ring seems more shining. This cleaner has 750ml volume which is bigger than most others which are 600ml. It’s simple to use. Put things in, pour water in, plug the cord, select washing time and start. It comes with one basket and one curved rack. I prefer using the basket.
Simple to use, well designed and works as advertised. Check my video review for a more full experience. Seems to be an excellent device overall, highly recommended :)
This was one of the best purchases I made on amazon. I have been looking for something that would be good to clean my wife jewelry. It is lightweight and simple to put together. I can use this product to clean multiple things but I specific use it for all her jewelry. This product is made of great material and the color is very nice. I clean some of her rings and was shock how clean and shiny it was. This machine is similar to the one the jewelries use to clean our rings. I am happy that I am able to clean everything myself. I was impressed by how fast it take to clean and the job done so well. I added a bit of dawn soap, did a few cycles at 5 min after 3 cycles it was as good if not better than having the jeweler do it. It definitely works. Sometimes, it have a lot of spots and all of that spots been taken care of with no problem. This machine was able to clean very well in between the crevices. Afterwards our jewelry was very clean. This little machine cleans like a professional jewelry cleaner for sure. This is a great product for an affordable price.
Purchased this to clean items with small crevices and spaces, so got this for my glasses. After years of wearing I decided to clean it, as gunk was forming in the small gaps. The cleaner released the grey nasty dirt right at start. Cleaned my glasses very well! If it doesn't remove it all, throw it in again. You can tell by the water murkiness how much dirt is stuck. Also used it for my watch strap. Really great to keep at home.
At first I didn’t think it was working, but it was. I get the concept of how these work, but I didn’t expect it to work as well as it did with just soap and tap water.
I was browsing reddit and saw people mentioning ultra sonic cleaners for cleaning vaporizing components. I was curious to give it a try. I’ve used it on a few things so far, only got pictures of one but it worked very well. It took a couple cycles and water/soap changes to get the item I cleaned spotless, but it was really dirty.
I haven’t cleaned my wife’s wedding ring or anything yet, but I’d imagine it would work flawlessly.
I’ve only used it a few times but if anything noteworthy pops up I’ll try to remember to add it to my review.
• Cleans very dirty items
• No harsh chemicals needed
• It makes a little noise that some might find annoying but it’s not horrible.